- Guiding language – Cantonese
- Graduated from Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Graduated from Institute of Tourist Guiding
- Member of Institute of Tourist Guiding
- Member of Association of Professional Tourist Guide
- Specialise in VIPs
- Interested in History, Museums, Education, Royal family, Shopping and Photography
- Can book Executive cars with chauffeur or mini coach
Hello, I am Suky Lok, London Blue Badge Tour Guide. I have qualified as a Blue Badge Tourist Guide since 1999 and I have worked as a Tour Guide for 20 years. Before qualifying as a Blue Badge Tour Guide, I worked in Trafalgar Tours Ltd as a Tour Operator. I like London, I like Britain, I like travelling. I would like to show you around this wonderful city. I love to share my knowledge and share what life is in Britain.
I was born and raised up in Hong Kong. My mother tongue is Cantonese. I got married in England and have my children raising up in England.
Before becoming a Blue Badge guide, I also worked in the travel industry. Whether you are a family, group of friends, individuals, a tour operator or Corporate clients, I can tailor made a tour for you. I have experienced guiding small group, large groups and VIPs. I can guide on a luxury car, coach or on foot.
I am member of Institute of Tourist Guiding and Association of Professional Tourist Guides. I am the person you can trust and rely on when you come to London.